NOLI ME TANGERE GARDEN: 3-D VISUALIZATION PART 2

 



Noli Me Tangere Garden Design by: Hanna Mylex Asilo, Benedict Martin Caliwara, Monica Danielle Meija
Drawn and Rendered by: Benedict Martin Caliwara

For the purpose of improving my skills in 3-D modelling and rendering, I challenge myself by recreating my previous non-photorealistic works into photorealistic rendering.  For this challenge, I will be using my previous design(s) during my studies in Landscape Architecture, in particular, the ‘Noli Me Tangere Garden’ (2015).  During the process of re-rendering the scene from NPR to photorealistic, there are lots of things to consider such as changing the texture(s), applying the V-Ray materials, adding HDRI background, adding 3-D models, adjusting the lights etc... During this process, there are few minor changes that affect the design which includes the hardscape and softscape materials.  Aside from 3-D rendering, I also tried to improve my rendering in section(s) and plotting of plan using the same model design. My workflow for 3-D rendering is SketchUp2015+Vray3.4+PhothoshopCS5+Picasa. For 2-D rendering and plotting, my workflow is SketchUp2015+Layout+PhotoshopCS5+Picasa. You can refer to this link to view my previous NPR works of ‘Noli Me Tangere Garden’. To open the site please Click Here.


Image 1: Noli Me Tagere Garden SDP

Image 2: Noli Me Tagere Garden Berlin wall section

Image 3: Noli Me Tagere Garden German Garden Longitudinal section

Image 4: Noli Me Tagere Garden Spanish Garden Longitudinal section

Image 5: Noli Me Tagere Garden Aerial Perspective

Image 6: Noli Me Tagere Garden Perspective

Image 7: Noli Me Tagere Garden The Fountain perspective

Image 8: Noli Me Tagere Garden Spanish Garden Pathwalk perspective

Image 9: Noli Me Tagere Garden Spanish Garden Event area perspective

Image 10: Noli Me Tagere Garden Spanish Garden Trellis perspective

Image 11: Noli Me Tagere Garden German Garden Pathwalk perspective

Image 12: Noli Me Tagere Garden German Garden Berlin wall perspective

Image 13: Noli Me Tagere Garden German Garden perspective

Image 14: Noli Me Tagere Garden Hardscape Plan

Image 15: Noli Me Tagere Garden Tree Planting Plan

Image 16: Noli Me Tagere Garden Lighting Plan

Image 17: Noli Me Tagere Garden Staking Plan

Thank you for reading. 


Comments