UP CARILLON: 3-D Visualization Part 3



Hi everyone! This is my third installment of my UP Carillon tower 3D visualization. For the past three years, I’ve been using this model for my rendering practice. My first blog post contains Non-photorealistic rendering of UP Carillon. Different NPR styles were highlighted in the post such as digital watercolor, pencil effect, cartoon effect etc. The second installment focuses more on photorealistic rendering of UP carillon. Most of these rendered images were done using Kerkythea. The third installment showcases different photorealistic rendering style of UP Carillon. The new improved rendered image was done using V-Ray for SketchUp. Below are my sample works. Enjoy!

UP CARILLON VINTAGE STYLE RENDER
WF: SketchUp8+Vray1.6+Photoshop+Picasa
Resolution: 1200x1200

UP CARILLON NIGHT TIME RENDER
WF: SketchUp8+Vray1.6+Photoshop+Picasa
Resolution: 1200x1200


UP CARILLON DAYTIME RENDER
WF: SketchUp8+Vray1.6+Photoshop+Picasa
Resolution: 1200x1568


UP CARILLON BLACK AND WHITE STYLE
WF: SketchUp8+Vray1.6+Photoshop+Picasa
Resolution: 1200x2400


To visit my UP CARILLON first blog post click HERE

To visit my UP CARILLON 3D VISUALIZATION PART 2 click HERE


Comments